Followers

March 20, 2014

Madi's Spring Fling






Hey everyone!
Wow, this is such a special day!   I'm joining my wonderful furiend Madi for her Spring Fling.   We're invited to tell about a date that has extra meaning to us.   First date, best date, funniest date, sweetest, whatever inspired us.  





OMD this is a hard choice for me!    I've had so many wonderful dates with so many fabulous and gorgeous gals.   I decided to Fling about my firstest Blogville date.    It was with my Zona girl waaaay back several years ago during the Back To School Event and our Prom.

 It was a magical dance, fur sure and I had a great time.  Zona was lovely as always.   I do miss her.








Do you all remember the Prom?   What a super time.    So, this first day of Spring, I'm thinking of Zona and hoping she and the members of her pack are all healthy and happy.   Maybe she'll come back to Blogville someday.

I'm also celebrating ALL of the many amazing memories I've made with the wonderful ladies of Blogville.   You are all so very special to me;  Greta, Millie, Hailey, Nola, Hazel.    Happy Spring, everyone, and thanks to Madi for this great event! 
 
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Pol Comm


18 comments:

Enid said...

Oh Sarge! You and Zona look soooo PAWfect togethers! I hopes she does come backs to Blogville.
Happy Spring Fling Day!
Enid xx

Unknown said...

Wow Sarge so many gorgeous doglets. Happy first day of Spring to you and we hope this horrid Winter is now just a memory along with the cabin fever. Have a tremendous Thursday.
Best wishes Molly

Matilda the Boxer said...

You two were so cute together!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

What beautiful memories of some wonderful gals! Sounds like all your dates worked out well (at least you didn't go to the dump and shoot rats) BWHahahahahahaah

Two French Bulldogs said...

Now that is a heartwarming story
Lily & Edward

stellaroselong said...

Oh Sarge that was so very nice. We loved her little bows on her feet.
stella rose

Murphy said...

Dog oh Dog! What a beauty!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

My Mind's Eye said...

Sarge,
Zona is surely pretty in Pink....maybe she will read this story and return.

Sarge I do not care what THE HANDS say you are the finest of fine pups with the best manners, and you know how to treat your ladies. I still think you were trying to kiss The Hands...but that is another story.
Lots of hugs and a thank you for pawticipating and for making our wonderful badges for Spring Fling
Madi your bfff

Katie http://myminipetpig.com/ said...

Sarge, what a perfect pair! Zona is just gorgeous. Please give the Crabby Girls a big hug and kiss. Mamma stole our moment today for the spring fling.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

ERNIE wasn't even BORN back then... butt I (your cussin Frankie Furter) surely DO remember your furst EVER date...with the Gorgeous Zona. It was Magical.
I, also miss Zona and her pack. THEY were FUN Bloggers.
THIS was a Wonderful trip down Memory Lane, Sarge.
THANKS Buddy.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We're sort of humming that Willie Nelson song about all the girls he's ever loved....bwahaahaa!

We remember your date with Zona.

XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

Millie and Walter said...

You know you are one of the best dates in Blogville Sarge.

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Sarge, Zona sure was pretty. You are a lucky dawg and Rory is green with jelly at your success with the ladies hehe. Great story mate. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Sagira said...

What a beauty she is. So many memories here in Blogville. :)

Ruby said...

Oh Sarge that was a most beautiful postie!! Your Angel Zona is just the most beautifuls!! I do loves her pink dress!
Happy Spring!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

The Daily Pip said...

Oh gosh, I missed this event ..,but that's ok because I've never really been on a date before. Maybe someday ...

Ruby (with a little help from Angel Pip)

Anonymous said...

Oh how beautiful she looked in pink! Sarge, I hope Zona and her pack are well and maybe she will read your wonderful love story and she comes back. That would be great and I cross my paws for you

Jans Funny Farm said...

Nostalgia is fun but it sure does make one miss old friends, doesn't it!