Followers

July 08, 2013

Ante Up For Benny 2





Hey Everyone!
Wow, I'm having so much fun today!   I'm hosting a POKER PARTY to support our good furiend Benny as he fights the sickies.  A bunch of our furiends are already in the game.  Don't miss out!  Donate at least $5 to Benny and you'll get a stack of poker chips and the chance to join in all of our fun hands of poker.   Don't forget to go back to this morning's post and then COME BACK later today for the final round of poker hands.

So, here's a look at the gaming so far today...

The table is all set 
and check out the end of this 5 card draw hand.
Hey Frankie, you're in, but you CANNOT have 87 cards.  shesh!


Now, if you're new to the game, we've got you covered!
Here's some info to get you going and you can have a ball at the
Learners' Table!

Okay, Stella Rose, you can pick up a bunch of pointers right here to get you started!



And for the puppers and kittens in the crowd, we have fun set up for you too!
Have a seat at the kiddie table and enjoy some Old Maid and Uno!


Now, Ernie, this is a great table for you today!  You can make your furiends draw 4!



Here's a rousing hand of Texas Hold'em!
Watch out for the Flop and the River.  Betting is wild today!




Jazzi has ante'd in and she's wanting to play 7 Card Stud-Muffin!  BOL  Hmm sounds fun!



 Hmmmm.....
Which to hold...I couldn't possibly fold...




OMD OMD OMD
Who left the jokers in?!?   You can't play with those...
What?  They're wild?   But, that's FIVE aces!   
Where'd that Hoyle book go...



 Hey, my pair of eights is enough to win this pot.  Lucky me!



Bailey, Hazel and Greta have a side game going and they are fighting it out over a Five Card Stud hand with a ginormous pile of chips!   Big stakes for that one fur sure.

And I see Pip is so far ahead, he's counting his chips already!  He likes Texas Hold'em with deuces wild.  





I see Molly the Wally is ante'd in and ready to play this round!   Good luck!


 I've never shuffled so much in my life!
The cards and chips are flying like mad.
I hope you are all having as much fun as me, and there's plenty of room for more players!
Ante Up for Benny and join the game now!



 
Who bet the Milk Bones?!?
Okay, if you're going all in....Good Luck!!


 

This hand is totally going to the dogs, and the cats, and the cheats, and the lucky!  
BOL



So, as the games go on and on, please consider joining us.  Ante up your $5 and grab your stack of chips.  We'll gladly deal you in.   Don't forget the earlier post and come back later for the final rounds.

Check out all of the other gaming events going on for Benny:
Frankie is having a Raffle,
Sasha has a French Quizene Buffet,
Lily has a Guessing Jar,
Lassiter Chase has Games & a Bracelet Givaway,
Madi is having a Scavenger Hunt,
Mona had a Photo Guess Contest,
and more will be coming too in the next several days.  Don't miss any of the fun!

Grr and a Dealing Woof,
Sarge, Player













12 comments:

stellaroselong said...

Oh my head is a spinning Sarge, like that Linda Blair girl on the movies...that dad wasn't supposed to let me watch, we are playing the guessing the m&ms game cos i understand that better!
stella rose

Unknown said...

LOL just going off to get a beer and some chips Sarge....back in a mo. Cool game.
Best wishes Molly

Lovable Lily said...

OK Sarge, deal us in! The Doxie Girls are here and are ready to kick butt!

We bought our chips and are ready to try our hand at a Full House.

Hope you don't mind that we brought over our Crème Benny Brulee from Sasha's food truck. We promise not to spill any on the table.

Show me the river!

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Millie and Walter said...

Sarge this sure is a fun time. The action at the tables is fierce.

Millie & Walter

Ziggy Stardust said...

I am really getting the hang of it now. Ernie has ben helping me, he takes all my cards with peoples on them and any cards that have the same numbers. He is a great help but I still keep losing. I might switch to old maid. This is a blast!

Loveys Sasha

GizmoGeodog said...

Momz sent in my green papers, I've got my green eyeshade on and I can't wait to see my hand Sarge...Shuffle up and deal!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

SASHA..... ERNIE is CHEATING... ERNIE is gonna get BANNED from the place fur being a CHEAT... Don't listen to him, girrrrrrl.

OMD... thingys are going WILD and I'm not talking about WILD CARDS... someone just ATE two Milkbones and What is PIP doing with all those cards sticking outta his COLLAR?? THOSE aren't even from this Deck..
CHEATERS.... CHEATERS... Ernie and PIP are BOTH cheaters...
Sasha is gonna go home with NO FURS.
and SOMEBUDDY seems to have taken all of Molly the Wally's Chips... while she was off to the bar..
NO SARGE not her POTATO Chips... her POKER CHIPS...
WHERE is the PITTbull BOSS when you need him?
OMD this game has totally gone to the SQUIRRELS.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Sarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrge... Frankie is being a Butt Sniffer. He says I gotta play at the KITTY table. I don't WANT to play that UNO thingy... I want to play... STRIP POKER with ROXY.
Errrrrrrrrrrrrnie!! Where are you????????
ooooops .. here comes Frankie FARTer and he looks MAD as a squirrel on Steroids... HIDE ME Cussin SARGE.

Scooter said...

looks like fun. got a game of spoons?

wags
jazzi and addi

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Sarge... Ernie is BUSTED in so many ways... Do NOT let him try to Sell or trade his Collar and his Glasses fur any more chips...

He Cheats and he is BUSTED!!!

sprinkles said...

I really don't know how to play poker, so I think I'll sit at the kiddie table and play Uno!

Reuben said...

The stakes is getting high! I think Frankie might flip over a table or three. Can I get in on the next round?

love,
Reuben