Followers

May 17, 2013

SARGE RETURNS!



Hey Everyone!

WOW, IT'S SO INCREDIBLY WONDERFUL TO BE BACK!



 Oh, I've missed all of you so very much.  Now, I have to set the record straight... I did give my Mom's hand a nip.   GASP   Yes, it's shocking fur sure.  We were in the middle of a flashy beast photo shoot and over Mom's shoulder I saw a chipmunk dash through the yard.  Now, furiends, you know how I love to bash munks, so my jaws just gave a snap.  Ooooohhhh, it was very bad!  Mom was flippin' furious!    YIKES!    I was immediately dog-housed.

Well, thanks to the tremendous support of YOU, my AMAZING furiends, I have been forgiven and set free once again!  I owe a whole great big bunch of enormous THANK YOUS to Blogville for having my back.  I'm so very humbled by your kindness and assistance.


First, I have to thank my Crabby Girls Shelldon, Beachnut and Oceana for keeping the home fires burning here and running my blog in fine style during my absence.  They did a great job.   To help me celebrate my return and freedom,  the girls have tuned up their band and are here to serenade us today!   Crank up the calypso ladies!   Daaaayyyyyy-oooooo, me say daaayyyayyyyaayyyooooo.


I want to send a special HUGE thanks to Mayoress Madi for giving me my day in court and ruling in my favor.   Thanks too to Frankie and Ernie for their supportive posts and help in gathering character witness statements.   And a special, grateful high-five to Ranger for his posts and bail bone raising efforts.  You're an amazing furiend and super officer!   Thanks also to Casey for posting about my situation and for your support, and to Molly the Wally for posting about some escape options.  BOL    And, sweet Sasha for providing her fabulous foodables for court day!   Delish as always!  And, of course, I am so very thankful for all of the many furiends who commented their character witness statements for me over the past week!   THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, my most amazing and wonderful furiends.  I owe you all big-time!

WOW, it feels so great to be back!  I'll be around to visit everyone SOON to catch up.


Hey, and don't forget that my crabby girls are hosting:
 
It's a drawing for all of the Followers of the Pet Blogger Mall!   Be a Follower on June 1 to be entered to win a prize pressie of approximately $25 value and specially chosen for the winner.  Don't forget that they are having a logo contest too!  Check out all of the action.



Gee, did I mention how great it is to be back?   YES IT IS!!

Grr and a Humbled Woof,
Sarge, Lucky Furiend





35 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Sarge!!! Woohoo! I am glad you were set free.

Dexter said...

Welcome back, buddy. Sounds like that hand was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I hope all is forgiven.

Kisses,
Dexter

Lovable Lily said...

It's GREAT to have you back Sarge! We were getting so worried that mayhem was gonna break out in Blogville while you were absent.

Tonight we can all rest easy.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Sarge... now Blogville can rest easy again! I like the calypso sound... think I will dance to the fabulous Crabby-rhythm ..

Anonymous said...

Glad you OK Boss, we missed you much!

Officer Bites & Susie

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

LOVE the Crabby Girls' Steel Drum Band

Thrilled to have you BACK WHERE YOU BELONG.

So now when do we all get OUR Get outta Jail Free cards???

Ranger said...

Welcome Back Boss! You look so rested and relaxed in your lei photo.
I've got a little bit of a tummy ache…. I thinks I might have eaten one toooooo many bail bones.
Wags,
Ranger

Millie and Walter said...

We're so glad you are out of the dog house and back to your job. We all feel safer with you as our top cop.

Millie & Walter

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Glad you are back!

Lee and Phod

GOOSE said...

Sarge I am so glad you are a freed dog. I just knew it was some small scurrying critters fault, although I thought it was a squirrel. But I just knew if it really happened you in NO WAY meant it. Glad Glad you are back. And your Crabby Girls did do a fine job of not letting your blog fall a part.
Blessings,
Goose

Unknown said...

Welcome back Sarge. We knew it was a stitch up. See those pesky vermin always cause trouble. We are so glad you and the hands are pals again. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

Golden Daily Scoop said...

Welcome back Sarge! You can never trust those sneaky chipmunks!!

Idaho PugRanch said...

Welcome Back Sarge!! Blogville can feel safe again!
hugs
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

The Daily Pip said...

So glad you are free!! I was on my way to the jail to slip this cheeseburger through the bars ...now you can enjoy it in freedom.

Your pal, Pip

Matilda the Boxer said...

It's so good to have you back!! I just didn't feel safe walking around knowing our top COP wasn't on duty. PHEW!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Wow, we are really behind in the news. We had no idea you'd been to court and needed all that help. Good thing you have a lot of friends to stand up for you. Nice to have you back on duty.

Uji, Angel Izzy, Ziggy, Angel Bean, Angel Hiro and Momma Tea said...

Awww wee is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pleesed yoo is backs Sarge wee sure nuff dids miss yoo


Lov
Da K Krew
XxxxxxX

My Mind's Eye said...

Sarge you are most certainly welcome and deserving of all the excellent support you rec'd. You have worked tirelessly for for Blogville and we look after our own.

Lots of hugs Madi your BFFF

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We KNEW there'd have to be a cat or rodent involved. AND it was a complete accident.

Glad you got sprung.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella &Roxy

Murphy said...

Welcome back!!!!!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Welcome back Sarge!! We just didn't feel safe without pafrtolling the streets of Blogville.

{{{huggies}}}..........Mona

Ruby said...

See, it's always critters that get us in troubles!!! I hopes you get that munk!! Tauntin' you and gettin' you in troubles...oh sweet furend, revenge is sweet!
I surely missed you bunches Sarge!!
So happy to see your face out of the doggie house!
Kisses,
Ruby

Dachshund Nola said...

Welcome back!
Nola

K9 Katastrophie said...

Glad your back Sarge!!

Licks,
Ruthie

Two French Bulldogs said...

Welcome back big boy.
Benny & Lily

Teddy said...

Glad you're out of the dog house Sarge!
Licks,
Marley

Sally Ann and Andy said...

We are glad you are back, and the hand for gave you.

Bunk said...

Welcome back Sarge!!!! We missed you and knew you were wronged!

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

Welcome back Sarge!

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

Nawww.... Sarge we LOVE you!

Anonymous said...

welcome back Sarge - we missed you
Wally & Sammy

Backcountry Brodie said...

So good to has you back, Sarge, but dude, just say no to chipmonkies!

GizmoGeodog said...

Momz & I were out of pocket for a week or so and we're just getting caught up on all the news...So happy you're back Officer Sarge...

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sarge its dennis the vizsla dog hay belayted welkum bak!!! yore krab frends wer verry nice and all but wel they ar not yoo!!! for wun thing they do not hav fur and for another thing they kerry their howses arownd on there baks wich wood be verry diffikult for us dogs to do!!! ha ha ok bye

Sagira said...

Welcome back my friend! :)