Followers

May 06, 2013

Crabby Monday...Oceana Center Stage






Hello Darlings.
It's me, Oceana.  How very lovely of Shelldon & Beachnut to give me the limelight today so that I can meet all of you in our fabulous Blogville.   I have been busy getting acquainted with the girls here and making myself familiar with our trendy condo.  Of course, it's in a very ritzy neighborhood and I find it to be perfectly classy.  


All of the finest furnishings are included and very tastefully decorated.

When I first saw Shelldon, I admit that I was very envious of her fashionable shell.  Here is a feature film of me talking with her about that.   I have a lovely voice, don't you agree?   I think that shell would have looked very fine on me, but in the end I decided that second-hand is not the way for me to go.  She seemed to understand perfectly and we are fast-friends now.  I moved on to a much more glamorous shell.  



This is another picture from my portfolio.   Beachnut and I get along famously.  She's a very girly-girl and has a nice sense of style, just like me. 



This shot shows all three of us having a brunch. 


I thought you might appreciate seeing one of the most trendy focal points of our condo.  This is a spectacular shell sculpture given to us by the very chic Mollie and Alfie.  It is crafted from the finest of material and the design is very modern and lovely. 


This definitely gives our crabitat an artistic and feminine touch.  Thank you, Mollie and Alfie, for sharing your talents with us and adding a major splash of culture to our world.  You're the absolute best, my dears.

I believe I'm due for a pedicure, so that's all for now.   A girl must keep her leg-tips looking good and sand is very harsh.    I think I'll get Shelldon and Beachnut to join me...I believe they are long overdue for a make-over.

Ciao, darlings.
Oceana













19 comments:

GOOSE said...

Well you are a fashion girl for sure. I have never heard a crab voice before. And you do have a lovely voice. Glad you girls are all getting along well. Nothing worse than a bunch of crabby crabs. hehehe
Blessings,
Goose

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMP HELLO Cussin Oceana.. It is US Frankie and Ernie... we have not met yet butt hope to do so Soon.
You are certainly a fashion forward kinda gal and will for SURE add some CLASS to the GLASS... BaaaaWaaaah We made a FUNNY fur you Class to the Glass.. of your Crabitat. Bet your claws are clappin over THAT one.
WELCOME to BLOGVILLE.

Matilda the Boxer said...

I'm glad to see you settling into your condo so well, Miss Oceana!

Cowspotdog said...

Very stylish indeed and we love your fashion shell!

3 doxies said...

Oh girl, you is a fashionista fur sures. I can not hold a candle to you. And maincures ain't my thing no ways. Still jealous of your long legs though.

I am really lovin' dat shell Mollie and Alfie sent you. It really adds a touch of modernization to your condo. I likes it!

Puddles

Unknown said...

OMD everything is going swimmingly over in the condo and Mollies' addition is just pawsome . Love you crabbies. Have a marvellous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Blogville, darling! I love your pretty shell. And Mollie's addition is too cute. So glad they let you be the spotlight today. Have a great pedi!

Dachshund Nola said...

So stylish!
Nola

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Nice to meet you Oceana. We have never heard crabs talk. Lee and Phod

Millie and Walter said...

We had no idea you crabby girls talked!

Millie & Walter

The Daily Pip said...

Welcome Oceana! Gosh, you are so lucky to being moving into such a trendy neighborhood! Your shell is absolutely beautiful!

Your pal, Pip

Ziggy Stardust said...

Oceana, your shell is beautiful and I am so glad the three of you are getting along so well. I hope you are all moved in and feeling at home now.

Loveys Sasha

Two French Bulldogs said...

Welcome to your new sand pad Oceana. Looks like you guys are getting along fine having brunch together
Benny & Lily

Ruby said...

Oh you sure are a Fashonista Oceana! I LOVES your shell, it really fits your personality! I'm glads you gurls are all gettin' on well. And, I loves the new addition to the condo! Very nice of Molly and Alfie to send you such a nice piece!
Kisses,
Ruby

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

You girls are so cute! You make my peep want crabbies!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

You three are just going to have a ball. Can't wait to see the little touches you add to the Crabitat, Oceana.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

asta said...

Hewo bootiful Oceana
It's so lovely that Sheldon and Beachnut have welcomed you wif so much love. Yoow condo is cewtaily soopew stylish and tasteful. I love yoow decowashuns.
I hope yoo giwls have a lovely day at the spa
Smoochie kisses
Asta
Pee ess pleez give Sawge my love and smoochies too

Sagira said...

Glad that you girls are friends now. :)

K9 Katastrophie said...

What a lovely, classy girl! I am yet again in love!

Shell Flakes,
Turkle