Followers

August 27, 2012

Grrrrrrrrr...no internet

Hey Everyone!
Wow, my Mr Dell is still all kaflooey and I can't add pix to posts here at Mom's work!  Ptttthththht.  The repair guy is really supposed to finally show up tomorrow so that I can seriously try to kill him.  I was only going to bark my head off, but it's been so long now, that I think I might have to truly terrorize him.  Anyway, still no fun posts from me, but I'll try to get around to visit everyone later today from Mom's office.  Shhhhhh.   BOL

*** BTW ! ***   As soon as I get Mr Dell working again, I will be posting all about my Back To School booth...DECORATE YOUR BACKPACK!   I have a wide variety of basic backpacks to start out with, then I will be letting you, my good furiends, comment with what you'd like to add to it to spruce it all up and make it special for yourself.  There will be a deadline so that I have time to get your pack all set up with what you need, then on the big BTS day, I'll post everyone's customized backpacks.  I can add most anything you want...so stay tuned for that announcement post with all of the details!   Woohoooo!


Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

17 comments:

The Daily Pip said...

No worries, Sarge! We will see you soon!

Your pal, Pip

Princess Jasmine said...

we sure hope the repair guy turns up on time and fixes Mr Dell. We won't tell if your mummy posts from work cause sometimes mummy does that too giggle :)xx

Unknown said...

Looking forward to your class Sarge. Have a great Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Finn said...

OMD OMD! No internet still! That is just stinky! AND I cannot wait to learn more about the backpacks!

Matilda the Boxer said...

We miss you terribly! But your backpack class sounds PAWSOME!

Murphy said...

We were wondering what you were up to. Sorry the internet is bad. We'll be waiting!

Your friends,

Murphy & Stanley

Shawn said...

We nose what cha' mean about no internets!!!!We have been at our Loveland house which has the antique dial up..Mom pulls her hair out every time she tries to load a picshuwe..SO...FOR HER SANITY...we stay off the 'puter!

Your furiends,
Winston, Chloe and Cecil

GOOSE said...

Make sure Mr. Dell Fix It Man fixes the Dell BEFORE you kill him.
Blessings,
Goose

Scooter said...

I know, we were without internet for like 3 days!! Dont terrorize him until AFTER he fixes it ok?

wags
Jazzi

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Hope Mr Dell is working soon. Just a suggestion, maybe you'd better hold off killing the technician until AFTER he repairs Mr. Dell.

Packpack thingy sounds great.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

sprinkles said...

I hope Mr. Dell fixit man comes soon and gets that 'puter fixed for you. I can't even begin to imagine not having the intermutts.

I started back to school today. Didn't do anything to decorate my backpack though. I'm excited to see how you decorate yours!

Two French Bulldogs said...

so many peoples are having internet problems. See you soon
Benny & Lily

animal lover, quilt lover said...

We have our problems Sarge!!
We are having a storm!!

Lorenza said...

I am sure you will give a bark... or two to the repairman... as soon as he appears!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Ha! Your backpack class sounds like a lot of fun Sarge! :)

Hope your internet mechanic gets ya fixed up soon!

Waggin at ya,
Roo

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Sarge, do you want some help with your repair guy. We could come over and lend some muscle. Well Rory could, I could be the backup hehe. Hope it's all fixed soon. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Sweet William The Scot said...

I had a Dell once. I called it my Dell from Hell. Now I have a HP and I call it my heavenly product. Hopefully the repair man comes soon.
Thanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot