Followers

August 08, 2012

2012 Summer Games AND DONT MISS OUT





DON'T MISS OUT ON YESTERDAY'S ZOOMIE POSTS!  CLICK ON SUSIE & SIDEBITE TO CHECK OUT ALL OF THEIR PRE, MULTIPLE RACES, AND POST EVENTS.



TODAY's EVENTS:
DRAW YOUR PEEPS: INDIGO
SMACKDOWN: FRIENDS FUREVER
SQUIRREL HURDLES: BAILEY & KATY
SNACK SACK RACE: LULU
Listed as "Ongoing":
BALANCE BEAM: CORY & COMPANY
HIGH JUMP: PENELOPE & KOZMO
RED DOT-A-THON: PURRCHANCE TO DREAM
SYNCHRONIZED SNOOZING: ISLAND CATS
TEAM LOUNGING: DAISY MAE & CHARMEE


Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Athlete

9 comments:

Matilda the Boxer said...

I don't think I'm entered in anything today, so I can just watch and relax with some fried squirrel!

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Sarge, thanks for the ongoing updates.

Finn said...

Absolutely loved your hand photo today!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

The crabby girls did an excellent drawing of the s/hand!!!

Tell them how impressed we are.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Bassetmomma said...

Hey Sarge! I loved your Squirrel Hurdle pic! It looks like you lost your head over them squirrels! heehee!

3 doxies said...

I nearly spewed when I saw da girls drawin' today...I kid you not! They is so full of artistic abilities...and to thinks they has NO paws!

Puddles

Sagira said...

i don't know how you are all keeping up with these events, you are all so organized. Great job! :)

The Daily Pip said...

Thanks for the reminder about yesterday's post, Sarge! I almost forgot to check it out!

Your pal, Pip

Two French Bulldogs said...

so much fun!
Benny & Lily