Followers

November 11, 2011

Duck Tape Festival


Hey Everyone!
Wow, the Duck Tape Festival hosted by Road Dogs and Frankie has been a total blast!  I've loved every minute of it and the creativity in Blogville has been first class all the way!  Here's a look at more details from my adventures with the sticky stuff...


I gotta get up (on the table) close for this project.

Grrrr    *&^%$!+* sticky stuff is on my cheek!!!

Okay, now if I can just make these treat bowls...
they should get filled with treats, right?!?
Woohoo it worked!

Now, for my sculpture... my very own chipmunk!

Dang, now this crazy stuff is on my feet!    Grrrr again.

########################################
WELL HELLO, BLOGVILLE!   THIS IS SARGE'S MOM! 
BOY, I NEVER GET TO DO THIS...TALKING TO
BLOGVILLE FURIENDS WHILE SARGE IS BUSY...
TRYING TO UN-STICK HIMSELF!   LOL
So, since he is occupied, I thought I'd sneak in and show you a few other uses for duck tape here at our house.  Check these out...

Keeping our flag flying!


Keeping this from unrolling, I guess.  ?

Sad attempt to stop a leaking sprayer.

And the most stunning...
Yes, this is holding together...
 a cardboard box.
LOL

Okay, back to Sarge...since it's his Blog after all. I think he's still having technical difficulties, but I can say he had a blast with this festival! He's probably going to need a bath now to get this stuff unstuck from his fur! I think he has it over his mouth now...COOL!!! LOL

Grmft m Wmffrttt
Srmg, CMPF

15 comments:

Finn said...

Oh Sarge, we love your little squirrel there, and good luck getting that tape off!

Anonymous said...

Hardy Har Har :D Oh Sarge you sure are in a sticky mess BOL! Luv all your creations! :D
From your Momma's photos it looks as though y'all are experts at putting duct tape to work! Too fun :D

Waggin at ya,
Roo

Road Dog Tales said...

Sarge - HOW did you get on that table, dude? Awesome! These are some GREAT duck tape in ACTION photos. You should be the poster dog for DUCK TAPE. BOL! Thanks, buddy for pawticipating in DUCK TAPE FESTIVAL. We had a BLAST too!

The Road Dogs

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD SARGE BUDDY I got that Duck TAPE stuffs stuck in MY Furs too.. BUTT it was all Well Worth it though.. RIGHT.

Loved your creations.. and HOLY GWALK a MOLEY... I can NOT believe how much DUCK TAPE your mom and dad use.. fur sooooooo many thingys. LOVED the BOX though.. MY MOM would be sooooo very much proud of your mom and dad fur saving the BOX... she has a THINGY fur boxes you know.

The Daily Pip said...

BOL, Sarge trying to unstick himself. What a funny guy! I am so sorry I missed all the duck tape fun. We have lots of boxes around here that are held together with the magic duck tape!

Your pal, Pip

HoundDogMom said...

Yep, that explains why we didn't do any duct tape creations. We don't like sticky stuff on our paws. Great job on your creations. Have a good day. Sniffs, The HoundDogs

Stewey said...

Love the chipmunk:)
Stewey

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Sarge, if there's ever a time when you NEED thumbs...this is it!

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

grrreat work on the food bowls!!!!


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo

Two French Bulldogs said...

you have some cool duck tape things over there
Benny & Lily

Meeka said...

Duck tape company should hire you for their ads. You would increase their sales for sure.

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

So it seems workin' with duck tape is like workin' with glue - not good for pup furs!!!

Tail Wuggles, Rubie

Scooter said...

Oh sarge, this is such a funny picture that I am seeing, you stuck with duct tape all over and trying to get it off!! BOL Hope you got unstuck!!

wags
Jazzi and Addy

sprinkles said...

Those are some very creative uses of duck tape, Sarge! I particularly love the treat bowls.

Sagira said...

I had a lot of fun seeing all the photos of everyone using Duck Tape. Did you see the new Holiday tapes they have out?