Followers

July 16, 2016

Snackin' Saturday plus CHEWY


Hey Everyone!
Wow, I've been missing all of you something fierce!   Mom got a new job and it's kept her brain all busy and she's been neglecting my bloggie.    Boooooo to her.   BOL.   Butt, it's a biggie job and we're pretty proud of her.  


Anyway,   I owe a CHEWY review!     AND I have another snackie to show to you too!!

  So, without further ado...











OH, WE DO LOVE A DELIVERY FROM CHEWY.COM BECAUSE THEY HAVE AMAZING GOODIES, GOOD PRICES AND HOME DELIVERY!   WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR!!






 OMD, here's your snicker for today...check out the funny label from the package.    "CUDDLE BUNS"!    Yup, that's me.    BWAR HAR HAR





This month I got to try Earth Bites hip and join treats.    Made in the USA, very healthy and good for my joins.     




Oh, yeah....almost forgot to mention that they are DELISH!     As you can see.    ahem.

I definitely enjoy these and my peeps are happy with the treats too.   Be sure to check out our furiends at CHEWY for all kinds of goodies.





Now, that's not the only snackin' I've been doing!   
My peeps went shopping all around the world today.   I know that because they were gone for 87 hours, so I know they must have gone far away.      They left me at home on guard duty.     And I want paid for that hard work!   BOL.

So, they brought this home with them.      I instantly forgave them for leaving me.   BWAR HAR HAR



 Ummm....'scuse me....a little busy here...





These things always taste better if you're chewing them at just the right angle.  BOL


















So, here's the snack.... A BEEF KNEE CAP!     Now, I do feel a little sorry for the knee-less cow out there in the field, but these are delish with a capital DDD!    Great crunching action too.




And, last but not least....I have gotten 31 furiends signed up for my Pawlympic DIGGING event!   Thanks so much for joining me, my furiends.



Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Police Commish




17 comments:

Scooter said...

Hey, Blogger isn't eating my postie, is it?!? Darn techno troubles. Come on...post my postie already!

Robin + Christmas said...

BOW WOW, that's good stuff!

Murphy said...

We didn't want to say anything earlier Sarge BUTT if your mom is neglecting your blog then your dad is gonna have to learn how to type. Just sayin' . . .

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Idaho PugRanch said...

Mom understands about work taxing your brain. Ongoing training that mom is doing to help get ready for her retirement next year keeps her busy too. Wow that is a fantastic turn out for the digging event!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

OMD...those are some tasty snacks today!! We hope your Mama's brain evens out soon!
Smileys!
Dory, Arty, Jakey and Bilbo

easyweimaraner said...

Sarge that's such a tasty post... I think I write a song about this tasty things... They tried to hold me back from knee cap, but I said no no no ...

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Nom nom nom!!! You are one lucky pawlice commish, Sarge... meanwhile, I agree with the mayor doods about the second pair of hands. Also, pass on congrats to your mum fur her new pawsition; always good to expand one's horizons, even it means adjustments to be made on the home front! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarge! We've missed you buttttt it's fabbbo that your Mom has a new job - we hope she loves it. Looks like Chewy was good to you this time around too - those beef knees look - well - INTERESTING and if you say they're delish - we believe you! If I was a "digger" I would have entered your Pawlympics event...but my digging days are over!

Love, Sammy

C.L.W.STEP said...

Those treats look very yummy!

Matilda the Boxer said...

A knee cap?? Wow. I've had hooves before, but never a knee cap. That looks tasty!

Millie and Walter said...

Maybe that cow had a knee replacement so he didn't need his original one any more? That sure looks tasty. We like your style of being half on the cot to work on it.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

We think we might be able to forgive our peeps if they brought home such a wonderful treat!

Lin said...

Really? They are selling cow knee caps now??! And they are good to chew on? Who knew??

Good to see you, Sarge!

Louis the Blogging Dog said...

Pawsome treats! Those look good! If I come over for a sleepover will you share your new cot?

Sweet William The Scot said...

Your Moms got a new biggie job well congrats to your Mom. Maybe with the biggie job you can get the whole cow leg.
Thanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot

Linda said...


Congratulations to your Mom on the new job!
I been missing you posting too!
My Mom just ordered me a bunch of goodies and
toys from Chewy this morning. Yeah......
xo Astro

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sarge its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow a neecap??? i hav never eeven seen a neecap treet!!! i wunder if tonya harding wuz involvd??? ok bye