Followers

April 08, 2016

Fun Freebie Find on Furiday




Hey Everyone!
Wow, I got the coolest delivery yesterday!    It was time for my supply of Chewy.com foodables to arrive.      OMD we all adore a Chewy delivery.  BOL







BUTT, this delivery had a fun freebie find included!      Yup, I got my usual stash of Taste of the Wild canned foodables.   


Oh, boy!   YUMMERS!     This is the only foodables I will eat...except for my homemade stuffs.


That all lives under the sink with my other goodies.  
(HANG IN THERE, I pawmise I'm getting to the fun freebie find!)   





Then, Dad found the fun freebie find!   

Inside the box with my canned yummers, he saw this:




Oh, look.    It's a comfort control harness!   



What a nice surprise from my furiends at Chewy.com.    They are so super generous.    There is no company on Earth as wonderful as Chewy.     I didn't ask for this, or order it, or anything.   It just showed up as a freebie.

Now, I gotta bark that, unfortunately, it's just a little bit too small for me.   Butt, I'm gonna send it with my peeps and the Crabby Girls when they go to B.A.R. in June and someone there will be the lucky recipient.

THANKS BUNCHES, CHEWY!!    You're the greatest.



BTW:   You do know all about B.A.R. don't you?!?!?     The Blogville Awesome Retreat?!?!?   If not, click on over to Murphy & Stanley and see the details.   A bunch of us are gonna meet up in the furs!

Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Police Commish



25 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

wow what a super find! I love this blue harness I bet it looks great with your fur and with your pawlice bossman badge :O) I noticed that your pedigree dental sticks look completely different than ours... I wonder if there is a difference in the dental sticks too?

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Cool!!

Cowspotdog said...

that was a pawsome box you got

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

We want a Canadian chewy . . . So excited about BAR.

Julie said...

Yum, yum!!!!
That looks a super harness there Bossman Sarge
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Our Beloved FURENDS from Chewy.com are the BESTEST EVER... they take such GOOD care of our NEEDS and then they Surprise us now and then with a VALUE ADDED Goodie... THIS is a COMPANY that CARES...
CHEWY.COM is AMAZING...

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
WEll that is a most generous act on your own pawt Sarge - spreading the Chewy love!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Matilda the Boxer said...

What a grreat freebie! I'm sure whoever gets it at the BAR will love it!

Unknown said...

Deliciousness!

My Mind's Eye said...

Sarge your pantry is stocked...and I know how comforting that is.
I like your freebie too
Hugs madi your bfff

Two French Bulldogs said...

Yummy stuff! Got our package!! Love it and THANK you. We will have a post about our collar and string
Lily & Edward

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

That is a great harness! We think we'd like your foodables even more, though!

Noodles said...

Hi Sarge
We think Chewy treats us like royalty. All of our food now comes from them (we even BUY it sometimes). And we got a special surprise package yesterday which we will talk about next week!
I just wanna go to Florida and give them all HUGS at chewy.com - don't you?
Love Noodles

Murphy said...

What a nice surprise for someone at BAR! Chewy is just like that too!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

C.L.W.STEP said...

What a wonderful box of goodies! Hooray!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We just love chewy.com too. They really treat their customers very well. We need to check out that harness as mom has been wanting to try us with harnesses.

Woos - Ciara and Lightning

Robin + Christmas said...

YUM FOODABLES!

Your dachshund pal,
Christmas

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a great freebie!! We are sure somene at the B.A.R. will really enjoy it!! We can't WAIT to meet the Crabby Girls!!!!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Millie and Walter said...

Too bad that didn't fit but we are sure someone will be able to use it. We love our Chewy deliveries too.

Idaho PugRanch said...

Chewy Rocks!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Ruby said...

OMD, Chewy is the bestest EVERS!!! and I gots to say, those foodables look mighty delish! Too bad that harness doesn't fit, butts I'm sure some doggie will fit in it! WooHoo Chewy!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Anonymous said...

YUMMERS from Chewy AND a surprise! Too bad it's too small but some lucky somebody will get it and that's very generous of you.

Love, Sammy

Jans Funny Farm said...

What a nice surprise. Shame it doesn't fit you but someone will enjoy it.

We know about BAR, but we won't be able to be there. :(

sprinkles said...

Wow, what a great freebie! Too bad it's too small. I had a groomer suggest one for Shiver, but I never did end up getting him one. One of these days...

My boys are always excited when they get a Chewy delivery too.

Mara said...

That sounds like a great present, even if it was tiny bit too small.

Mara from Norway