Followers

December 08, 2014

Announcing Mayoress Madi's Box Bash !





Hey Everyone!
Wow, it's so exciting that I get to host the celebration to honor our marvelous Mayoress Madi as she finishes her term of office!     You are all cordially invited to::::



MAYORESS MADI'S
   BOX  BASH   !!!!



Yes, that's right furiends, on January 10th, 2015 we will join together to thank Madi for her service as Mayor and have a festive party in her honor.    Here's how it will work:

In order to attend, you must bring Madi a box.   Now, we all know how much our Madi loves a good box.   BOL/MOL     It can be any type, size, style or kind of box.    Anything will do as long as you bring some sort of box to get in the door at the party.   Gee, you could even bring a sand box or a litter box! BWAR HAR HAR     No box, no admittance.   Please send me your box pix by 1-2-15 and you're all set to attend.    If you do not have, or cannot get your pix with a box, send a pix of just you and I'll add one for you!   Send your pix to    lfurman1987ATyahooDOTCOM   and include your name and blog addy.

Okay, so it's officially a BOX BASH!
All we need now are some other details and we'll have a wonderful party.   I'm looking for someone to volunteer to take care of hosting our foodables.   Someone to volunteer to take care of our drinkies.   And someone to volunteer to take care of hosting party games.   If you are interested, please leave a comment below and first-come-first-served will get you signed up to help me out.

HEY, BAD DAWG AGENCY, would you be available to play?    Surf Jammers would be all agog to share the entertainment duties with you if you're able/interested.











Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Party Planner Pooch







30 comments:

LBJ said...

Hmm - I'm sure there are some boxes in the basement wood shop!

Unknown said...

We are onto it. Have a marvellous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD a BOX BASH fur Mayoress Madi... THAT will be super wonderful.
We have Boxes... and will pick out a SPECIAL one fur her...

Julie said...

Right, I'm just off to raid the cupboards to find the purfect box for Madi !
(its okay Mum, I'm allowed its for Madi !!!!)
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Cowspotdog said...

we will see if we can find a box

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh boy this sounds like a blast
Lily & Edward

Matilda the Boxer said...

PLEASE! Cinderella and I have this one down COLD. We're BOXers, after all! We can't wait to come.

Katie http://myminipetpig.com/ said...

Madi sure deserves a bash to celebrate her wonderful and committed service!

easyweimaraner said...

wow, a special boxing day? I love boxes, count me in please :o)
Easy Rider

Frank The Tank said...

Hi Sarge!
The BOX BASH fur Mayoress Madi sure sounds like fun! I will be sure to BYO BOX! Bar har har! This could be very funny! Love and licks from your puggy pal Frank xxxxxx

Little Miss Titch said...

oh what fun!xx Speedy

stellaroselong said...

Oh we will be looking for some cool boxes for sure.
stella rose

WFT Nobby said...

Oh this is going to be such fun. I'm off to the attic to hunt out the right box right now…
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We'll be lookin' for boxes!

Scooter said...

Sarge
Sounds like a great idea for madi. I will get to work on a box.

Wags
Oreo

Idaho PugRanch said...

Angel Greta is all over this one - Getting in a box was part of our clicker training!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Angel Greta

sprinkles said...

I used to have a kitteh who LOVED boxes! Sadly, he's since passed away. My chi's sure like to sniff them, but they don't usually play with them much.

Still, they might have fun with this. They love attending Blogville activities.

Unknown said...

I can finks inside and outside the box, but no can do about the sand I have to look after stuff that props up our sea defense and beachy stuff.
I could probably bring you a bit in my paw if you really insists. I could sneak it out and sneak it in the pawty... AS LONG AS NO ONE LETS ON... I can't help take it home all the time anyway. Luvs to come FANKS...
Luvs Freya Rose Blossom X

Anonymous said...

Will have a box pic...But we AIN'T getting in it!

The Mad Scots

Laika said...

How exciting.

Kinley Westie said...

What are it wif kitties and boxes? Dey just luv em.

Ruby said...

OMD, this is gonna take TONS of self control!!! I see a box and I just rip it to shreds!!! Okays, ANYTHINGS for our Miss Mayoress Madi!!!
Do not shred...do not shred...do not shred...okays, I thinks I got it...maybe.
This might take a couple of margaritas...☺
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

M. K. Clinton said...

This sounds like such a great time. We will send a box picture so we can get into the bash! ☺

Millie and Walter said...

This sounds like fun. We will have to find some good boxes for the party.

Taffy said...

Interesting pawty idea! I have the perfect box for Madi!

Daisy said...

I love this theme! I will be on the hunt for a really paw-some box to bring to the pawty.
oxox
Daisy

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

WOOHOO...We just love a good Box PAwty...especially if it is for Miss Madi!!!

Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty and Bilbo

Unknown said...

Count us IN!! We're off to find out boxes!!
Wally & Sammy

My Mind's Eye said...

OH MY DOGS OH MY CATS I'M BLOWN OUT OF MY BOXES FROM THIS MOST WONDERFUL SURPRISE...WHEN DID YOU POST IT? OH MY DOGS I MISSED IT THIS IS THE BEST SURPRISE IN THE WORLD I LOVE MY BOXES...HECK I LOVE ANYBODY'S BOX.
THANK YOU SARGE THIS IS WONDERFUL
JUMPIN CATFISH I'M SMILING LIKE A CHESHIRE CAT.
HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

The Florida Furkids said...

Count us in!!

The Florida Furkids