Followers

April 18, 2014

Bunny Hunting with Ranger



Hey everyone!
Wow, it looks like Spring has finally sprung in my territory and it's time for the Easter Bunny to be hopping about!    My very good furiend, Ranger asked us all to hunt for the bunny, and I want to join in the fun.  BOL  


Well, now.   Here's a cute bun.  Maybe he's the official E.B.




Um, excuse me.... are you the Easter Bunny?    Will you be stopping back here on Sunday to bring me eggs with treats inside?

No?   Hmmm.    Then I guess you're not the E.B.  




 I guess you're just another one of my stuffies!   BOL  




How about you?    You're kinda small to deliver so many treats.   I'm guessing you're not the official E.B. either.    




Gee, you're a cute little bun, but I can tell you're not the E.B. either.


DRAT!    Well, Ranger I tried, but I think I'm outa luck!    No Easter Bunny here in my territory.   I sure hope someone finds him soon.   He has a ginormous job to do and I'm counting on some fun treats on Sunday.  

How about you, my furiends....have any of you found the bunny?  


Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Pol Comm









20 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

You know - we always wondered what the EB stood for on the eggs....they say egglands best - but maybe it is easter bunny eggs and they just haven't hatched yet :) :)

Unknown said...

Drats we thought you'd found him Sarge. Can't wait for Sunday. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

oMD OMD if YOU... Pawlice Commissioner Sarge... can't find the Easter Bunny... WHO CAN?
WE are starting to WORRY.. What if there really ISN'T an Easter Bunny? What if none of us get any treats and toys ??????
WE were SURE that Big one... leaning on the tree, was the REAL one.
YES, we are Worried now. We WANT and NEED Treats and Toys.

Enid said...

I'm gonna keeps my eyes wide opens fur the EASTER BUNNY don'ts you worry Sarge!
Enid xx

Anonymous said...

How bad that no one of those guys was the real EB. I also couldn't find that guy. I'm afraid I will get nothing on sunday... where is the EB?

MadSnapper said...

no EB here either, but yours sure are cute and so are you lookig for them

stellaroselong said...

WE have found two moles...does that count?
Happy Easter
Stella Rose

Millie and Walter said...

We've been looking around for that bunny too.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Looks like you found a bunny. But is it the real bunny!
Lily & Edward

Idaho PugRanch said...

We think he is real busy getting ready for Sunday
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

My Mind's Eye said...

Hey Sarge....this is the first spring in several years we have not had our very on live Mama bunny and her babies. The babies used to come out of the nest about this time...pooh I miss them too.
Hugs Madi your bfff

Sagira said...

Good try Sarge! Hopefully you guys can find him soon.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We think those little bunnies are like the Elf on the Shelf and are SPYING on you. So BE careful, Sarge!

XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

Anonymous said...

Ok Sarge, go see Kyla, she got the poop on the EB, never gonna find him!

The Mad Scots

Ranger said...

Thank for lookin in your hood for da EB. I think dat we are gettin close... i can smell it.
Wags,
Your Buddy Ranger

Murphy said...

You will see with our Easter post!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

PS - We decided to have a drawing tomorrow for my date!

Ruby said...

Wows! Well, he might not be the EB, butts he sure is CUTE!!! I hopes you find him soon..though I hears he is mighty elusive! I thinks you'll have to puts some of Blogvilles Detectives on the case!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Daisy said...

I keep looking here, too, but no such luck. I like your bunny stuffie because it looks like it is filled with lots of stuffing!
oxox
Daisy

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

We'll all have to keep looking...

Frank The Tank said...

Oh No, not even the Pawlice of Blogville can find the Easter Bunny? That's crazy! I have resorted to wearing bunny ears in hopes to trick the Easter Bunny to come to me! Keep Looking you may find him soon, just don't hurt him beclaws we want our Easter baskets! Love and licks from your furiend Frank xxxxxxxxx