Followers

February 27, 2013

Wanted Wednesday





Hey Everyone!
Wow, you won't believe what came in my mail the other day!  My good furiends Daisy, Bella and Roxy sent me the coolest pressie for the Blogville Police Department!  They are such wonderful furiends.  Take a look at this:

 Ooooh, it's a new crime-fighting tool for the BPD!



I know you can't quite read their great message here, but it says that they are donating this pressie to the BPD to aid in the apprehension of criminals in Blogville!   Isn't that great?  
IT'S AN IDENTA-KIT!!
See, most of our criminals are squirrels, and they are very tricky and hard to identify, so this kit is designed to help witnesses and victims point out the perps.  So, I started out right away. 
 Time's A Wastin'!  We have criminals to nab.  

Here is our first criminal.  Thanks to Daisy, Bella and Roxy, we are able to present this Wanted Poster with a very good likeness of one of Blogville's most wanted criminals.  



By utilizing the new Identa-Kit, Frankie and Ernie were able to give us this look at the infamous criminal known only as Rustler Rusty.
He is wanted in connection with several crimes in Blogville.  
Most notably, he GOT A LOOOOONG LITTLE DOGGIE's stuffy toys.  Frankie and Ernie had several of their bestest stuffies rustled, toynapped, hog tied and branded!  
If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of Rustler Rusty, 
please contact the BPD immediately.  

On behalf of the BPD and the citizens of Blogville, I offer a huge THANK YOU to the girls at Scotsmad for their generous donation!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP




25 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

that should make getting those pesky criminals easier.....the are so sneaky we need bit of help we can

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

You are so welcome. We're sure by getting that Wanted Poster out there that he'll be found soon.

Stuffies don't last long anyway, so you don't wanted them toynapped!

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Lovable Lily said...

OMD! That's a wonderful donation to the Police Dept.

I can't say it too loud, but I know for a fact that Rusty is hiding out at our Florida house. He's living in a wooden house on top of a pole (aka bird house.) Better send in reinforcements quick!

Mommy said she's going to top secretly e-mail you our surveillance photo's.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

GOOSE said...

Getting rid of the pesky criminals just got easier. I am sure Rusty will be resting comfortably behind bars very soon. Your days are numbered Rusty.
Blessings,
Goose

Unknown said...

Yea we say watch out Rustler Rusty your days are numbered. You will be banged up real soon. Pawsome gift. We got our eyes peeled. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

Anonymous said...

I will watch out for Rustler Rusty... he looks yummy ;o)

GizmoGeodog said...

I feel so safe knowing you're on the job Sarge...FYI I saw Rusty's cuzzin in the oak tree yesterday and he said Rusty was heading west on I-80

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Rusty looks like very serious. Happy Wanted Wednesday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

THAT'S HIM THAT'S THE ONE.
HE'S the ONE that nabbed our Stuffies.

Sic him Sarge.


We can't believe that Daisy and Bella and Roxy actually got a fur REAL picture of him. THAT is WONDERFUL

We tried to make pictures of him ourselves.. BUTT they always ended up looking like our dad's butt.

Murphy said...

Wow, you do have the most up-to-date crime fighting tools!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley
Online Doods

Linda said...

Hey Sarge,

I saw the grand daddy here yesterday, The crazy lady next door gave him bread. Sorry I could catch him.
xo Cinnamon

stellaroselong said...

OKAy I think Rusty's family from another mother lives in our yard, and my dad feeds them, so they should be easy to trap....I will let Dad know your plan!
stella rose and maggie

K9 Katastrophie said...

Oh I think he has been messing with blogger reader!

Licks,
Ruthie

Anonymous said...

Very cool giftie. I am sure it will help in the apprehension of certain thingies around Blogville.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Have ya caught him yet?
Have ya?
Have Ya?
Have ya?

Get him Sarge that guy is EVIL.

Two French Bulldogs said...

How cool is that!!
Benny & Lily

sprinkles said...

OMD, OMD, OMD!!!

My boys saw this guy just the other day! We had no idea that he was a criminal, so we just let him go about his bizznazz. Come to think of it, he did seem to have several stuffies with him. Seems kinda suspicious, looking back on it. We'll have to go out looking for him tonight. I'm pretty sure he's still hangin' around the neighborhood.

Unknown said...

That is just pawsome & very well timed seeing as both Dougall & Floyd and Cinnamon have had horrible carpet related crimes committed over their homes!!

Poor Floyd is being blamed for what happened at his home and Ella (his VDay date & our cousin who is in love with him) is just beside herself with worry.

Hope catch you this nasty hooligan soon!

Wally & Sammy

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

Oh no! Not a toy-napper! *gasp*

Backcountry Brodie said...

OMD, Sarge, this be furry disturbing. Can I call in a tip on the tip hawtline? I seened a BLACK skwerrel in my yard. I just put his picture on my bloggie. Did he color his furs to be in disguise mebbe? You think he be hiding out *shudder* ofur here at MY place?

Patrice and Higgins said...

I always sleep better knowing you have things under control!! Of course, if you ever need me, I will be there with all my mantastic-ness!!!

~Higgins

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Oh oh, hey Sarge, you don't think that little critter can swim do ya? Surely he wouldn't come to Oz would he?? Hope you catch him soon. He sounds real sneaky. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory
P.S. Mr Frankie's first comment made mum crack up (again) hehehe.

The Daily Pip said...

I feel safer already!

Your pal, Pip

Pippa Sheltie said...

They are so funny!
Better put that kit into use soon, those pesky squirrels will be onto you for this!
Pippa

FiveSibesMom said...

That's a very great gift - one no trusty canine police department should be without! Love it! Happy Friday!