Followers

December 10, 2011

Snicker Saturday...Funny Event

Hey Everyone!
Wow, it's another Snicker Saturday and the weekend is officially here! 

So, Frankie and Road Dogs will be working together with me to host a really funny new event!  Isn't that great?!?  So, get ready for the next super-chuckle....HERE IT COMES.....IT'S....


That's right Sports Fans!   Time to laugh at our peeps.  They certainly give us tons of material to work with...or at least mine sure do!  BWAR HAR HAR.  So, it's time to tell on them. 

Is your peep a flake?  Does your peep do weird, strange, funny or generally flakey things?
Here's your chance to tell the world.
1.  Post on your own blog from January 1 to midnight Eastern time January 7.  Post once or multiple times if your peeps give you that much material!  Tell us all about how your peep is a flake.
2.  Comment on my blog, Frankie's blog, Road Dogs' blog and the Blogville Community Calendar so that we know you've done your post.  Why all three you ask...so we don't miss anyone!  Why you ask again...because there are...
3.  Three prizes to be awarded on January 11, 2012.

There you go.  Start taking notes on your flakey peeps
and we can't wait to see what you all have to say. 
BTW:  PIX WOULD BE WONDERFUL!  
SHOW US YOUR FLAKEY PEEPS IN ACTION!!

Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

17 comments:

Uji, Angel Izzy, Ziggy, Angel Bean, Angel Hiro and Momma Tea said...

Wee is sooooooo gonna do dis cos da momster givs us plenty ovs flakiness to report on woohoooooo

Lovs
Ronnii, Uji n Izzy
xxxxxx xxx xxxx

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Well EVERYBUDDY already KNOWS that My MOM is a TOTAL ** F*L*A*K*E **

THIS is gonna be a BLAST..
I can't wait to read all the stories and see PICTURES!!

AND there will be THREE PRIZE Pressies. By then we will NEED new stuffs beclaws... our Santa Paws thingys will all have EXPLODED and totally GUTLESS. RIGHT???

Douglas said...

This is so grrreat! My Mommy is a super flake!

Rooooo!
Douglas

Backcountry Brodie said...

My mom do be a flake and a blonde - dubbull whammy there - but she be my flaky blonde and I lubs her. OK, enuff mooshy stuffs, going to start taking notes...

Finn said...

OH jeez, we have plenty of material here. PLENTY.

Anonymous said...

Grrrreat idea to have this AFTER Christmas! BOL

woos, Tessa

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

SHE does lots of strange stuff, we'll just have to catch HER at it.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra, Bella & Roxy

K9 Katastrophie said...

Oh dear, I hope my mommy let's me pawticipate!

Licks,
Ruthie

Scooter said...

Mine is flake numero UNO!! Can you promise me that I wont get into trouble doing this????

wags
Jazzi and Addy

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hmmm, have to think about this one. The Momster IS a flake, but she is also the treat dispenser. We will have to see what we can come up with.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Bailey Be Good! said...

Dropping off some woofs & hugs! <3

~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

Anonymous said...

So let me see if I got this right...you want me to tell you about all the bizarre things my Mom does? And without her knowing until it's too late? Heh Heh Heh OKAY BOL! Ooo...I could really get in the dog house for a long time for this. Hmmm...better start stocking it with my favorite treats and toys ;D

Waggin at ya,
Roo

Alien said...

Everyone in Blogville seems perfectly normal to me....

Yours,

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Sarge,

Dis is gonna be so much fun!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Road Dog Tales said...

SO MUCH FUN!!! You think of the best games, Sarge!

The Road Dogs

Sagira said...

Hmm...I have to put on my thinking cap.

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Oh Sarge baby, we are definately entering this one. Both our folks are flakes, but we think our daddy takes the flake-cake! We've already started our 01/04/2012 post for the contest!!
Smooches from pooches,
BabyRD & Hootie