Followers

April 16, 2011

Snicker Saturday Papaw Pantsleg the Movie

Hey everyone!
Wow, this is a big Snicker for today!  I'm always saying how I love Mamaw and Papaw Pantslegs...they are Frankie's peeps and they're the coolest.  Anyway, I really like my game with Papaw Pantslegs where I...well...I basically get his pantslegs.  We always play this and I know it's his favorite game.
Here is a video of all the action...   BWAR HAR BHAR

video

Enjoy your Saturday!
Grr and a Chuckling Woof,
Sarge, COP

11 comments:

scotsmad said...

Looks like a great game. Bella always 'kills' HER pantslegs before SHE's allowed to get dressed. We haven't tried it WHILE SHE's wearing them.

XXXOOO Daisy, kendra & Bella

Bet Frankie doesn't like that game.

Benny and Lily said...

Hysterical...those are good eatin
Benny & Lily

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Are you trying to show him that he doesn't get to wear the pants in your house? BOL.

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Amber-Mae said...

OH you're such a hooligan, Sarge!

Jazzi said...

What a great game Sarge!! That is cool that he will play that with you! have fun my friend

wags
Jazzi

Pepsi the Lazy Bum said...

Bahahaha, that seems like a great game. I should try it some time!

Woofs,
Pepsi

road-dog-tales said...

Sarge - We can tell from that move that you are a highly-trained police dog! Only a police dog could perform such a dangerous move and not hurt anyone! Good job!

The Road Dogs

Amber DaWeenie said...

Dats a nice game, Sarge. Do you tink dat Frankie is up dere in dose pants somewheres? BWHahahahahah! Have a nice weekend.

The Teacher's Pets said...

That is a funny comment from the OP Pack but I betcha Papaw didn't appreciate it, or did he? Heehee! How come Frankie didn't join in to help you?

FiveSibesMom said...

Great job of holding the "perp" Sarge!

sophie...^5 said...

Denim is much tastier than polyester!