Followers

November 28, 2010

Snicker To Be Continued

Hey everyone!
Well, Frankie has gotten totally paranoid!   My little snicker from yesterday is working...thanks for all of your help.  I ran around the yard barking and giving my best Sarge-On-Duty GRRRRRs, then I came in and told him that those bunnies sure are fast.  He's convinced I'm gonna catch 'em, but we all know the truth.
BOL BOL BWAR HAR BWAR

I did get close enough to flashy this pix of Charcoal...or maybe it's Charcoal.  Either way, I'm having some fun yanking Frankie's walking string. 

Grr and an Entertained Woof,
Sarge

8 comments:

Dexter said...

Now you go easy on poor Frankie. Isn't it bad enough that the snowman person invasion is upon him?

Slobbers,
Mango

Remington said...

Hi Remington here! Thanks for stopping by my blog. You blog is cool. Love the bunny! Poor Frankie is having quite a time with those snowmen this year too.... Well, just to let you know....I am going to follow you! Now don't worry I am not going to follow you around your kitchen....just in Blogland! I hope we can be great friends.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We're with Mango. Frankie is dealing with the invation of the Snowmen and the thought of the Charcoals in trouble might just be too much!

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Mango SO has a point!

We wouldn't want him to - ummm - akhcidentally sit on woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You know what they say about payback, Sarge - best be careful - you do want to be invited back to Frankie's, right?

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

houndstooth said...

Sarge, you ought to ask Morgan for some rabbit catching tips. She got close enough to one today that she came out of the bayberry bush with rabbit tail fur between her teeth. She's still talking about how that leash held her back.

You better be careful yanking Frankie's walking string, though! He's a spry little fellow! Those doxies are low to the ground and can reach areas you'd rather not have gotten! ;)

Bunny

Lorenza said...

Sarge!
I've told you... be careful! Frankie could have some ideas about your "snickers"
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

sprinkles said...

Charcoal is really pretty! Or is that Charcoal?

Are you going to ever let Frankie in on your little secret or just let him fume over it all?