Hello to all doggie bloggies! I'm back home now in Tionesta and have properly re-guarded my territory. When I leave, all the criters try to take over! Tons of munk mocks, porkies with quills, turkeys and all their feathers, bears and who knows who else has been walking all over my turf! GRRRR Bad critters, bad critters. Anyway, back under control and under patrol now.
Hey! I got my first ever award! Thanks a ton to Sprinkles for this and I will always remember it most cause it was first. I am supposed to tell 7 unusual things about me...Mom & Dad that should be really easy cause I'm mostly unusual. The Versatile Blogger Award. Here goes:
7. I have a broken tail from when I was just a weeee pup. I was like that when I was adopted from the shelter. You can't always see it cause my tail curls over a little, but you can definitely feel it. It's better now, but when I was younger I was embarassed and didn't like to talk about it.
6. Mom says I have an ink blot tongue cause its pink with black splotches. Trust me, it's weird, but cute. She says I licked a Roarshack test or something like that...I don't really get that, but she giggles when she says it.
5. I love to lay on my back, all in a twist with one end one way and the other the other way, my legs all sprawled out and my teeth showing. This is totally for entertainment value. :)
4. I love sticks, all kinds of sticks, but the bigger the better. I chase them in my yard and love them in my swimmy creek...but they gotta be huge like a tree trunk for me to really have fun. When I help my Dad work on his projects, I love to steal a 2x4 and run around with it to give Dad exercise. This is good for him. Don't want him to get "board". har har
3. I like to grab my Papaw's pants legs and shake them. Frankie doesn't think this is at all funny, but I sure do. This is a true sign of affection and fun.
2. I love to lick my Dad's pillow when he isn't looking. I wait till he is busy and not paying any attention to me (just wrong) and then I sneak into his bedroom and slurp all over his pillow. Then he says all sorts of colorful things (ahem) and says it's all sticky. Great fun! Trust me, Mom loves this!!
1. I LIKE TO CHASE CARS FROM INSIDE A MOVING CAR!!! I bet no one else does this. I sit in the back and watch for them to come the other way....then as they go racing by I pounce against the window and bark and grrrrr at them! Wow, it's just the best fun ever and definitely the safest way to chase them. Can't get run over! I love to go for rides so I can do this.
Well, that's it. My #1 unusual thing. Hope everyone got a chuckle from this. Thanks again to everyone for welcoming me to blogland. I am also supposed to pass this Versatile Blogger Award on to 15 others. I don't know a ton of bloggies yet, but I'll list a few friends: Frankie Furter, Mango, Dexter, Puddles, Wyatt, The Road Dogs, of course my bestest girl Zona, oh help I can't remember everyone, Pip, The Booker Man, Morgan, The Splorin Wolfies, I bet I'm not doing this quite right...definitely forgetting lots of friends, Sugar, Lorenza, and my cousins-in-law Ruby and Penny.
I promise I'll keep practicing and trying to get these things down pat, but in the meantime...it's a ton of fun and I hope everyone hangs in there with me! That's it for now...maybe I'll try some more experiments. Thanks again to Frankie and Mamaw for setting me up with this!
Grr and Woof,